Centre based respite
Services are facilitated by a team of friendly Community Support Workers, Monday to Friday and weekends inclusive. The wellness and reablement activities are focused on supporting and empowering clients to learn new skills and retain current skills.
Some of the services offered are:
- Health and wellness programs that promote vitality and enjoyment in life
- Online virtual programs providing access to those who cannot attend centre-based activities
- Group-based programs
- One on one individualised support
- Empowerment and personal growth programs
- Light refreshments provided.
Cottage overnight respite
We offer overnight respite care, tailored to best fit your circumstances, in warm and welcoming surroundings, 7 days a week. Take a real break in 6 bed hotel-like accommodation. Each bedroom is complete with a large ensuite, hi-low bed, split system air conditioning, television with Netflix subscription, and is suitable for those using mobility aids or wheelchairs. In addition to the welcoming and warm accommodation, we also provide nutritional home cooked meals.
The cottage services operate 24/7, 365 days per year by our caring team of endorsed enrolled nurses and community support workers.