Our range of Home Care Services are developed to support your continued independence at home and in your community.
Our services include:
- House cleaning
- Showering and dressing
- Meal solutions
- Sorting and organising
- Light gardening
- Allied health
- Home modification
- Managing bills and personal affairs
- Social connections and recreation
- Computer and digital training
- Home maintenance
- Safety and security
- Aids and equipment
We understand that continuing to live at home will help you to maintain independence, choice and quality of life. Our experienced team can explain how Home Care Services can be funded and guide you through the process of getting started.
Brotherhood of St. Laurence offers services funding under two government programs:
The Commonwealth Home Support Program offers:
- Services limited to what you’ve been approved to receive. This includes domestic assistance, personal care, social connection hubs and respite care.
- The ability to use services for short term or medium-term low use
- Subsidised services, meaning you pay per individual booking.
A Home Care Package offers:
- Our holistic case management approach, where we take the time to get to know you and tailor a plan to suit your individual preferences and circumstances.
- A wide range of services, from personal care to allied health services, home modifications, grocery shopping assistance or social support.
- We work with you to maximise your package funds. You drive the decisions.
- Reassurance: we use our extensive experience in the aged care sector to provide advice on your options, even if you don’t choose us.
Private funding option is also available, If you’re awaiting government funding, or are not eligible, you can still access our services by paying per individual appointment.