For more than 80 years, BSL has worked with older people living with disadvantage, creating safe spaces and providing services to maximise quality of life.
Our mission is to pursue lasting change, to create a more compassionate and just society where everyone can thrive. As a trusted not-for-profit organisation, we work to find new ways to address disadvantage in Australia and drive lasting social change.
How we work
- We believe that at every stage of life people should be safe, comfortable, valued and connected to the wider community.
- Through our holistic case management approach, we take the time to get to know you and tailor a plan to suit your individual preferences and circumstances.
- You drive the decisions. Whether you decide to stay in your home and receive support, live in independent living or live in one of our residential services, we’ll help you find the solution that works best.
- We use our extensive experience in the aged care sector to provide advice on your options.
- Our staff and volunteers welcome people, couples or families of any ethnicity, religious belief, cultural background, sexual orientation or gender identity.